Page last updated 3/4/15 15:04:37
More information per instrument
Click on the links to get more information about each instrument.
- CORE-OM – the 34 item main “Outcome Measure” (hence “OM”): root of the short forms.
- CORE-SF/A – first of the two original quasi-parallel 18 item forms.
- CORE-SF/B – second of those original short forms.
- CORE-10 – more recent short form as the pressure for yet shorter forms grew and it became clear that few practitioners alternate the original short forms.
- CORE-5 – ultra short form.
- GP-CORE – short form for general population survey work. No risk items.
- YP-CORE – short form adapted for young people aged 13-17.
- LD-CORE – form based on the CORE-OM design but co-developed with people with learning disabilities for them.
The next two are instruments, not measures as they are practitioner completed and largely about contextual information, not change.
Download the instruments
[We do not charge reproduction fees but you are not free to change the instruments at all. Do please respect the Copyright and Licensing conditions of the instruments.]
If you want a language other than English, go to the Translations page, otherwise you can get all the PDF forms in English in one zip file:
[wpdm_package id='1409' template='link-template-calltoaction1']
Or else select the particular forms you want: