This post is available in: English, there may also be a subsite in your language, see "Subsites" in the top menu.
Let me know if you have questions about the CORE system or instruments. I try to answer Emails as fast as I can and now I’m launching a revamped and more manageable site I will try to convert questions that come up more than a couple of times to entries here. Please read the first FAQ before any others. You may find more detail on a topic in the background and discussion documents though that should be flagged in the FAQ.
- Responsibilities and legalities. Please read this short note before any other FAQ!
- Are the instruments really free to use?
- How do I interpret LD-CORE scores?
- Gender classification in CORE instruments.
- Age ranges for CORE instruments (particularly the YP-CORE).
- Images of CORE instruments (particularly for theses!)
- Why this site has CSC cutting points for (at least some) measures but not names for more than two score levels. That actually points off to a blog post on my generic work site as the issues are not particular to CORE measures.
Where you might want to go next:
Created 1/1/15 last change (just updating broken link): 17/6/22. Authorship of each post should be clear, Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) applies to all posts.